Shuttle Bus Hoi An To My Son Sanctuary
My Son Hindu Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a great sample of the ancient Champa civilization located in the southern part of Vietnam. My Son is about 50 kilometers away from Hoi An. About 70 big and small temples had been built, establishing My Son as a sanctuary of Hinduism in the Champa Kingdom. Cham Pa culture had a big influence on Vietnam’ significance of cultural value. My Son was also a political centre and a royal burial ground and the complex consists of more than 70 structures devoted to Hindu gods and goddesses and the most noticeable one, Shiva, was considered the protector of the Champa’s kings. Their skilful use of red bricks and sandstone is remarkable. Our shuttle bus from hoi an to my son sanctuary is the best option for single traveler
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees 150,000 VND/ 1 pax
- Pick up and drop off service
- Lunch, drinks, Tips
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
• Departure time: 8.00 AM - 8.15 AM
• Return time: 1.30 PM - 1.45 PM
• Pick up location: Our office - 119 Tran Quang Khai, Cam Chau, Hoi An.
• Drop off location: Bach Dang Hoi An Hotel, 1 Nguyễn Tất Thành, Phường Cẩm Phổ, Hội An
• Arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the shuttle bus departure and confirm your reservation before boarding
• Present the voucher to your tour driver at the meeting venue on the tour
• Child seats are not available
Exclude: Pick up and drop off service, My Son Entrance fee 150,000 VND, lunch, drinks, Tips
Things to note
• There is free Apsara dance show: 9.30 AM and 10.30 AM.
• Bring mosquito repellent
• You have to walk to the site (around 1km). Please wear shoes or sandals
• Be sure to visit the Cham Museum in Danang. Some of My Son's most amazing works are located there.
• You should bring suntan, hat, sun glass and insect repellent, some water bottle.
Departure Point :119 Trần Quang Khải, Cẩm Châu, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.