Shuttle Bus Krakow- Auschwitz with optional entrance
Enjoy the comfortable ride from the centre of Cracow straight to the one of the most know memorials. During approximately 1.5h journey prepare yourself to witness terrible horrors of extermination camps Auschwitz and Birkenau.
• Please, present the PRINTED Discover Cracow voucher to the Driver.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to the Museum
- Guide in Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Drive by a comfortable bus from the main bus station in Cracow and be dropped off right next to Auschwitz Memorial Museum.
The name "Auschwitz" is synonymous with atrocity and secrets clouded by mist. In this somber and eerie place we confront our history and reckon with some of the most difficult lessons of our time. Despite its darkness, Auschwitz is a place that simply must be visited and our day together will give you insight into the way this camp was run, the world of those who lived and died here, and why it is that we must never forget this period of history.
Stop At: Discover Cracow Tours, Krakow 31-011 Poland
The museum areas of Auschwitz-Birkenau include approximately 150 building and 300 ruins. You will see the roads, fences, watchtowers and rail ramps coupled with interesting and informative exhibits and documentation.
Auschwitz is a place that continually reminds us of man's fragility while underscoring the gift of human life. On this day trip from Krakow, discover this legendary site and learn about the main stage for one of the darkest epochs in human history.
• Please visit 8 Szczepański Square where you will receive a voucher from the Local Supplier. Only this document will be accepted at the Museum's Ticket Office
• Please, present the PRINTED Discover Cracow voucher at the Museum’s ticket office
Departure Point :Małopolskie Dworce Autobusowe S.A. w Krakowie, Bosacka 18, 31-505 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej, 32-600 Oświęcim, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, present the PRINTED Discover Cracow voucher to the Driver.
- Please note that your ticket cannot be rescheduled. Chosen start time is final.
- Auschwitz Birkenau Guided Tour takes in total from 3.5 to 4 hours. Plan your trip before it starts.
- Most busy time in the museum is usually from 9:00 to 12:00.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.