Shuttle from Airlie beach to Proserpine airport
Book a shared shuttle transfer and sit back and relax as you're picked up from Airlie Beach Resorts and transfered to Proserpine Airport (PPP) in an air conditioned comfort. Travel with a local family run business striving to provide personal and friendly service. Your driver will meet you at reception and will help you with your luggage. Your driver is a local to the area and will provide you with commentary along they way with local knowledge and history of the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Book a shared shuttle transfer from your Airlie Beach accommodation to Proserpine Airport.
Your professional and friendly driver will pick you up from your accommodation in Airlie Beach and help you with your luggage. Travel in air conditioned comfort in either a 20 seat Toyota Coaster or a 24 seat Mitsubishi bus driving through the sugar mill town of Proserpine, with the most modern sugar mill in the world before arriving at the Proserpine Airport.
Your driver will give you live local commentary with history along they way. Our shuttle service take 40 minutes and we are the quickest way to get to the Proserpine Airport with less stops.
Departure Point :Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Return Detail :Whitsunday Coast Airport, Lascelles Ave, Gunyarra QLD 4800, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. We do not accept travellers who have been in a covid hotspot in the last 14 days. Our staff follow good hygiene practices and are required to remain at home if feeling unwell.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.