Shuttle Group Day Trip to the Rose Valley
Enjoy a great day trip to the magnificent Rose Valley. Visit a traditional local rosary and learn more about the rose oil production process. The tour also includes the ancient Thracian tomb in Kazanlak- UNESCO heritage site- and the memorial church "the birth of Crist".
per adult from
What's included :
- professional live guide
- transportation with a comfortable minivan with free Wi Fi
- trip to the Rose Valley and Kazanlak
- visit to the described sites
What's excluded :
- food & drinks
- rosary entrance fee- 5 euro
- Thracian tomb entrance fee- 3 euro
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Roses
- Entry/Admission - Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, Aleksander Nevski Square, Sofia Bulgaria
The meeting point is behind the cathedral.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Valley of Roses, Bulgaria
The tour departs at 8am from the center of Sofia. About 3 hours you will travel on a very scenic and beautiful road that goes along the Balkans mountain until you reach the famous Bulgarian Rose Valley. Your first stop will be a traditional local rosary where you will have the chance to see its rose fields and to learn more about the rose oil production in Bulgaria (Bulgaria is the world’s biggest rose oil producer).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak, General Radetski St. Parc Tubelto, Kazanlak 6100 Bulgaria
After that, you will continue to the small charming town of Kazanlak, in the heart of the Rose Valley, where you will be able to explore the ancient Thracian tomb, dating back to the 4th century BC, which is famous for its paintings and it is a UNESCO heritage site. You will have free time for lunch and in the afternoon you will also
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski" 4, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Available every Saturday in May and in the beginning of June
- The tour is not suitable for children under the age of 6
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.