Shuttle Service Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport and London
The Shared Shuttle Service from Southampton Cruise Terminals is the perfect service for customers that want to save some money sharing a minivan (maximum 8 passengers) from Southampton Port directly to Heathrow Airport or into London. The Small group ensures a personal service.
per adult from
120 to 140 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned Minivan
- One-way transport by minivan drop-off at Heathrow Airport Terminals 2,3,4,5, Hotel and London Hotel
- Service departs Southampton cruise terminal by no later than 8:15 AM
What's excluded :
- A representative will greet you at the Cruise terminals holding a name board with your name, the service is available from 07.30AM on selected cruise arrival days, with the departure from the cruise terminal by no later than 8:15 AM from Southampton Cruise terminals direct to Heathrow Airport Terminals 2,3,4,5 or Heathrow Airport Hotel and London Hotel in one of our fully air-conditioned and spacious Minivan or Minibus which holds between 8 travelers and luggage.
Please provide your Cruise ship name and your flight departure details and the full address of your Heathrow airport hotel or London Hotel. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously, and you will be provided with a travel voucher.
Departure Point :
When you have collected all your luggage you will come into the arrivals hall in the cruise terminal where our representative or driver will be standing displaying a name bored with your name.
PortsAll Southampton Cruise Terminals
OtherSouthampton, Southampton, Hampshire, England
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Heathrow Airport, Longford TW6, UKLondon, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of the Journey is an approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions, Arrival at Heathrow airport will be at approximately between 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM. and London between 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The drop-off areas that this service covers: Heathrow Airport Terminal 2, 3, 4, 5 Heathrow Hotels in Postcode Areas: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3. London Hotels and Rail Station in Postcode Areas: Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- This service is not available to the following locations Tower of London EC3, Bank EC2, Blackfriars EC4 due to major Road Works taking place in 2019/2020
- Please inquire with customer service If not sure.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travellers that require wheelchair assistance from the cruise company
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.