Shuttle Transfer from Sydney City Hotel to Sydney Cruise Port
Pre-book your shuttle from your Sydney City Hotel to your Cruise Port Terminal. Your professional driver will reduce the hassle of finding a taxi as he will arrive at the door step of your hotel and assist you with your luggage. By choosing a cruise ship shuttle you will share the cost of the ride as you travel by a comfortable and modern mini bus.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from hotel to cruise port terminal
- All taxes, tolls and service fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- After enjoying a relaxing stay in Sydney, reduce the stress of finding transport by booking this shared departure shuttle from your City hotel to the cruise ship terminal.
This simple and stress free journey operates daily with frequent departure times throughout the day. Your professional driver will assist you with your luggage and ensure you arrive on time and safely to your cruise ship terminal.
This shared shuttle transfer offers friendly, efficient customer service at an affordable rate.
Please provide us with your mobile phone number in order to contact you in case of any changes or if the driver can't find you at the scheduled time.
Departure Point :
Supplier will provide your pickup time after your booking is made.
OtherSydney, Sydney, New South Wales - Pickup is available from all hotels within City are, CBD, Darling Harbour, Ultimo, Rocks, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Darlinghurst, Surry Hills.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2017 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Circular Quay Overseas Passenger Cruise Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, AustraliaWhite Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: cruise name, docking time and boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.