Shwedagon Evening And Night Life At Chinatown – Half Day
Visiting Shwedagon in the evening is a brilliant idea when the temperature is going down, when it’s around sunset and follow with the lights switch on. Towering almost 100 metres above the green city-scope of Yangon, the luminous Shwedagon Pagoda is the landmark visible from miles around. Shwedagon is one of the wonders of the world. China town visit and enjoy some snacks at the famous 19th Street. Nightlife seeing at the night markets, food stalls, restaurants and we can even visit to Chinese temple. Guide will organize for you to taste a bowl of noodle soup, BBQ and drink. This is definitely a fabulous Yangon’s evening tour.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees at Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Entry/Admission - Shwedagon Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Yangon Chinatown
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
The most sacred Buddhist's site in whole Myanmar which is due to the four previous Buddhas' relics were enshrined at this pagoda.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yangon Chinatown, West of the Sule Pagoda, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Night life and several street foods available here. People from different parts of the world and many locals come here for hangout, drinks and to enjoy night life.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up hotels in the town center of Yangon.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.