Sian Ka'an Biosphere Safari Private Tour
Discover the Sian Kaan biosphere, a protected reserve where you will enjoy an aquatic safari and an out of this world experience in nature.
The Sian Kaan biosphere reserve is more than a million acres of protected land with multiple ecosystems to explore. Mangroves, jungle, cenotes and sea, the pristine beauty will take your breath away. Your friendly guides will lead you on a voyage to discover the natural wonders.
You’ll enjoy an aquatic safari on a small boat, looking for sea turtles, dolphins and the astounding number of exotic bird species that call Sian Kaan home. You’ll snorkel the reef to observe the abundant marine life and coral then head to peaceful Punta Allen to enjoy a delicious lunch and non-alcoholic beverages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drinks on board including beers after snorkeling
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Snorkelling equipment
- Bilingual guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Sian Ka'an Biosphere 5 USD
- Brunch - Sandwich, fruit, juice and sweet
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, Sian Ka'an Mexico
After being picked up from your hotel in Cancun, arrive in Tulum and receive a briefing about this adventure from a bilingual guide before heading into the Sian Ka'an Biosphere. After a 15 mile (25 kilometers) drive, transfer from the truck to a boat in Paso Lagartos and begin a marine safari which includes a stop at the Boca Paila bridge, where the lagoon and the Caribbean Sea meet, for a chance to see crocodiles and other native wildlife. The three hour boat adventure includes time on the ocean with the chance to observe dolphins, sea turtles, and different species of local marine birds. Elusive manatees may also be spotted.
Snorkeling (weather permitting) is followed by a short trip to the Punta Allen natural pool for swimming and relaxing before lunch is served in the village of Punta Allen. After lunch, explore the village before transferring back to hotels in Cancun.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.