Sian Ka'an Biosphere Tour
In an adventurous dirt road we will cross part of the reserve, until we reach the point where the boats will board to start the safari, where we will begin to observe different types of birds in the keys formed by the mangroves, then we go in search of sea turtles and dolphins in their natural habitat. Later we will go to one of the most physical and fun activities of the tour that is snorkeling in the reef. After a little swim, we stop at the wonderful natural pool to take a Caribbean bath and cool off with drinks.
It is important that you know that the tour offered is operated by us and not by third parties. Which means that from the moment they approach our units you are safe. We have our own fleet, offices in Playa del Carmen and Tulum. As also all personnel involved are directly or indirectly under the orders of the company. All this to provide you with quality service.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Small sandwich when boarding boats
- Lunch - Buffet typical of the area in the town of Punta Allen
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tequila in the natural pool
What's excluded :
- Snorkel equipment
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, Sian Ka'an Mexico
* Pick up at different hotels / meeting points
* Check in at Tulum base (8:00 am)
* Approach of vehicles and route along the path of the reservation.
* Arrival at the point to board the boats (10-10: 30 am)
* Tour of the lagoon, bird watching (depending on season),
turtles and dolphins (2 hours)
* Snorkeling (depending on weather conditions) (30 min)
* Natural pool (30 min)
* Lunch in a restaurant in the town of Punta Allen and free time
in the village (30 min)
* Departure from Punta Allen (13: 30-14: 00)
* Approximate arrival at the different hotels / meeting point
depending on traffic
Remember that it is a nature reserve and animals are free. Times are approximate.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Baoré Tulum, Avenida Cobá Norte 003, Manzana 009 Lote 003, CP 77780, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the hotels in the Riviera Maya. If your hosting site is outside the range of pick ups, we can arrange meeting points
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our staff have completed the course "Recommendations for a safe return to work against COVID-19" Mexican Institute of Social Security certified by the government of Mexico.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.