Sian Kaan Muyil Lazy River Tour & Beach
In this tour we cross the Sian Kaan biosphere with stunning landscapes and scenery, and float down the calm rivers of the cenote waters then re take the boat and continue towards the sea where we get a chance to see the Shy and elusive Manatis and the rest with some bevarages and snaks at the Beach in Boca Paila.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Boca Paila Fishing Flats
What's excluded :
- Pick ups in Cancun have a cost of $30USD per group.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, Sian Ka'an Mexico
We will enter Sian Kaan via the Western entrance on boat and make our way towards the sea .we enter the slow flowing river of crystal clear cenote waters we will use life vest during this time to float down the river approximately 3/4 of a mile
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boca Paila Fishing Flats, Km 25 Carreterra Tulum-Punta Allen, Tulum 77600 Mexico
Here we enter the Delta on the boat where we will have the chance to see different wildlife like the elusive Manatis and Crocodiles. Then we pass under the Bridge and head for the Beach where we have some snaks and drinks.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups in Cancun have a cost of $30USD per group. We recommend that you bring comfortable clothes and shoes (sneakers, shoes, sandals ok but flipflops only for swimming area), bathing suit, sun glasses, towel, camera, sun protection ( bio degradable, or clothes to aid with sun protection), some cash. Please note that there are no ATM machines in the area, nor do any of the vendors accept credit cards. The guides, drivers and waitress appreciate tips for their excellent service. Its also thanks to them that you will leave with many great memories!
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.