Sian Kaan Private Tour
A Sian Kaan tour for nature lovers! Visit the biosphere reserve of Sian Kaan from Cancun and immerse yourself in a little piece of paradise.
Immerse yourself in nature and disconnect from technology with this tour from Cancun to the biosphere reserve of Sian Kaan. Millions of hectares of untouched nature awaits in the mangroves, lagoons, beaches, jungle and cenotes of Sian Kaan, home to hundreds of species of birds, mammals, reptiles and marine animals.
You will explore the enchanting eco-systems with an expert guide, snorkel a pristine reef and enjoy a relaxing lunch on the beach of Punta Allen. An aquatic safari in a small boat brings you to hidden wonders! Transportation, lunch and non-alcoholic drinks are included.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified bilingual guide
- Sea and land transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Box lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures
What's excluded :
- Reef tax 5 USD per person
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenotes Park Hidden Treasures, Carretera Tulum-Cancun km 115-116 Rancho la Teresita, Tulum 77780 Mexico
After pick you up the transportation drive to you to the cheking point near Tulum to pay the tax and boarding the transportation to Punta Allen
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, Sian Ka'an Mexico
Untouched landscapes off the beaten track, the Sian Ka’an Biosphere is a MUST do for nature lovers. This protected area south of Tulum is a refuge for an incredible array of plants and wildlife, home to more than 300 species of birds as well as crocodiles, dolphins, turtles and more! By land and by water you will explore this natural wonderland, visiting mangroves, marshes, lagoons, canals, the jungle and the reef.
After a maritime safari and a snorkel on the reef, you will conclude your day at the edge of the world, the spectacular Punta Allen. Here you will enjoy a delicious lunch as you admire the view and soak up the vibes of paradise with your toes in the sand. This is a vacation experience that you will treasure forever!
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are in a hotel in Cancun Down Town, in an aparment or house you will be pick up in one of the meeting points we have. We´ll provide the information the afternoon before to the tour
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring swimwear, towel and a change of clothing
- Wear confortable shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.