Sian Kaan Tour Contact with Nature
You cannot miss this tour in which you will visit the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, the largest protected area in the Mexican Caribbean that occupies approximately 650 thousand hectares, includes beaches, cenotes, coral reefs and a tropical jungle, home to more than 300 species of birds and more than 1000 species of plants and 100 animals.
Sian Ka’an is a natural paradise and on your boat tour you will be able to observe dolphins and especially many birds (there are more than 200 species) pelicans, cormorants, eagles, herons, in short, the dream of a nature lover. It is also possible to see white-tailed deer and jaguars, in their natural habitat, you can also snorkel and observe the marine life of this reserve, you can see sea turtles and endemic fish of the región.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Snorkeling equipment
- Personalized attention, Boat for 6 people
- Transfer in Truck through the reserve of Sian Kaan
- Bottled water
- Certified guide
- Buffet lunch
What's excluded :
- Tax on access to the biosphere $ 3.00 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sian Ka'an, Sian Ka'an, Yucatan Peninsula
In the language of the Mayan peoples who once inhabited this region, Sian Ka'an means 'Origin of the Sky'. Located on the east coast of the Quintana Roo, this biosphere reserve contains tropical forests, mangroves and marshes, as well as a large marine section intersected by a barrier reef. It provides a habitat for a remarkably rich flora and a fauna comprising more than 300 species of birds, as well as a large number of the region's characteristic terrestrial vertebrates.
In this guided tour, you will be able to discover every corner of this beautiful place, observe the unique species of fish, plants and birds. snorkel in the reefs of the natural reserve and also enjoy a delicious buffet lunch to regain energy.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting pointsWe offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B, hostels or downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.