Sibenik Discovery Walking Tour with a visit to the Cathedral of St. James
This Gothic-Renaissance town is a real pearl on the Croatian side of the Adriatic coast and it is unique in many ways.
Discovering this city, you will feel the soul of the Mediterranean. In some parts of the old town you will have the feeling that you are back in the time of 15th or 16th century.
Words cannot describe what this city has to offer. Come, visit and experience the magic of this city with an experienced local guide.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of St James
- English speaking licenced local guide. On request: Croatian, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Entry/Admission - The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Cathedral of St James in Sibenik, Trg Republike Hrvatske Sea Promenade, Sibenik 22000 Croatia
The work of a stonemason's workshop of exceptional beauty and significance. Often visitors say "oh, I've seen so many churches in my life and they're all more or less the same". After visiting this cathedral and especially its baptistery, visitors say "I haven't seen anything like this before, I'm really glad I just visited this church".
Since 2000, the cathedral has been included in the UNESCO list of culture heritage but your guide will tell you all about it.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Town Hall Sibenik, Trg Republike Hrvatske, Sibenik 22000 Croatia
a short stop at the Square where the City Hall and the Cathedral are placed
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Sibenik, Sibenik, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
This oldest native Croatian city on the Adriatic is located in the most protected natural harbour, in the centre of the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea. This is probably in the same place where some of the original Croatian settlers first saw the blue sea.
Sibenik's narrow winding streets, stony houses, many staircases and the remains of the city walls give it a romantic Mediterranean atmosphere.
Your will take a walk through the narrow streets of Sibenik, leading to attractive squares where you'll find architecture of centuries gone by. Exploring on foot, you will pass the St Francis church and monastery, Theater house, Baroque Orthodox Church, a cave dedicated to Holy Mary of Lourdes and many other details that make this city special and worth a visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Obala hrvatske mornarice 2, 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Shoulders and knees must be covered when entering any religious venues
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.