Sibenik Private Tour With Transfer and Panorama
This oldest native Croatian city on the Adriatic is located in the most protected natural harbour, in the centre of the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea. This is probably in the same place where some of the original Croatian settlers first saw the blue sea.
Sibenik's narrow winding streets, stony houses, many staircases and the remains of the city walls give it a romantic Mediterranean atmosphere. The St. Jacob's Cathedral is the most famous building in Sibenik. It was constructed over a period of a century, and is testimony to the determination, sacrifice and belief of the generations of inhabitants of Sibenik.
By many things it is unique not only in Croatian architecture, but in European architecture as well. It is entirely built of stone, no other material was used. It is unique in its brave structure of stone slabs and ribs, with no binding material; it is also unique among renaissance churches in its trefoil front facade. Finally, it is unique in the harmony of its architecture.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance fee for the UNESCO Cathedral
- professional guide
- Entrance fee for the fortress of St. Michael and Barone fortress
- Entry/Admission - Sibenik Tour
What's excluded :
- personal consuption
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sibenik Tour, Sibenik 22000 Croatia
Your will take a walk through the narrow streets of Sibenik, leading to attractive squares where you'll find architecture of centuries gone by. Exploring on foot, you will pass the St Francis church and monastery, Theater house, Baroque Orthodox Church, City Hall and you will see cave dedicated to Holy Mary of Lourdes. . .
A visit will be made inside the town's most important monument, the Cathedral of St Jacob. This beautiful Gothic and Renaissance style cathedral was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2000.
A triple-nave basilica designed by the notable 15th-century Dalmatian architect, Giorgio de Dalmato, and completed in 1536.
Shoulders and knees must be covered when entering any religious venues.
If you like, you can enjoy panoramic views of the city, from one of the fortress. Sibenik has 4 of them.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
any place of appointment Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.