Sibiu saxon town & Brancoveanu monastery - Day Tour from Brasov
In this tour you will be delighted by the beautiful scenery of the Fagaras mountains, which will accompany us along the way to Sibiu.
Sibiu will fascinate you with its old buildings, churches with special Gothic architecture, the Bridge of Lies where witches were thrown in the Middle Ages, and everywhere in the old town, the eyes of the roofs of the houses will keep an eye on you.
The Astra Museum with traditional old houses, water mills, peasant farms will remind you of old times.
Brancoveanu Monastery, a place of peace and meditation, with old wall paintings on the walls of the church will let you get closer to the world of the spriritula of the sky.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport with luxury van mercedes Vklass 2017 ,full options or similars cars
- Profesional english guide
- Refrigerator with water bottles in the van
- Permanent tourist assistance
What's excluded :
- Entraces fees
- Lunch and other meals
- Entry/Admission - Big Square (Piata Mare)
- Entry/Admission - ASTRA Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Big Square (Piata Mare), Piata Mare 1, Sibiu 550163 Romania
We will visit Sibiu the old center of the city, namely: the Big Square with the Roman Catholic Church, the Evangelical Church, the Orthodox cathedral, the Calf House, the Small Square, the Huet Square, the Bridge of Lies, the old fortifications of the upper city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: ASTRA Museum, Nr. 16-20 Strada Padurea Dumbrava, Sibiu 550399 Romania
The Museum of Folk Art is one of the largest open-air museums in Romania. Located immediately south of Sibiu, the museum contains works of traditional, pre-industrial folk civilization. The houses, workshops and building complexes are sprinkled around a lake among the Dumbrăvii Sibiului trees. Museum stretches over 96 hectares, crossing 10 kilometers of alleys along 300 buildings. The inventory of the pieces contained in the museum amounts to 16,000 (many exhibited inside the buildings)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brancoveanu Monastery, Statiunea Sambata DC79, Sambata de Sus 507266 Romania
Brancoveanu Monastery is located in Sambata de Sus Village , at the foot of Fagaras Mountains in a beautiful mountain scenery. Entering the courtyard through an alley bordered by flowers, the monastery is shown us in all its splendor. Founded in 1696 by Constantin Brancoveanu, ruler of Tara Romaneasca(1688-1714), the settlement was along its existence a center of spirituality and culture for the Romanian population of Land of Fagaras. Frescoes, prints and icons that were offered by the founder contributed to the spread of Brancovenesc style.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come pick you up from your hotel/accomodation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- -the cars will be disinfected after and before every tour with professional equipment -tourist will recive free masks and gloves and also free hand sanitizer and to minimize outside contact we also offer free bottled water -every tourist will be picked up from their hotel or accommodation
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.