Sicilian Photography Workshop
The Sicilian Photography Workshop tour allows our guests to combine the exclusive experience of a photography workshop with the beauty of Sicily. According to the chosen package, tours will be differently designed. You will have the chance to learn and test your own skills while visiting enchanting places and challenging scenarios.
A Travelosophy representative will be available 24H during your stay
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
The Sicilian Photography Workshop offers our guests the chance to learn basic or advances skills and testing their own ability during different scenarios: night photography, street photography, landscape photography.
According to the chosen package, lodging and different tours will be included. Our aim is to offer our guests the change to combine different experiences in one tour:
1 Nature Photography Scenario (usually on Mt. Etna)
1 Street/Night Photography at a small village
2 Nature Scenarios
2 Street Scenarios
2 Arts and Crafts Scenarios
Lodging, meals, and transportation included.
Contact us if you travel with kids as we can arrange/advise accordingly.
• Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
Departure Point :Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick-up at any preferred location.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.