Sicily shore excursion Syracuse and Noto private vehicle
Port of Syracuse Ortigia.
One of our drivers will meet you at the exit of the port where your ship is stationary.
After the greetings between you and our driver, you will board our vehicle to arrive in 40 minutes at the first visit, the ancient city of Noto
The visit in NOTO walk has a time of 90 minutes, after continua of the trip for Syracuse, to arrive in 40 minutes.
If you also want the extra service with a personalized local guide, you should let us know. The average cost of the local tour guide service is € 50.00 for each hour of service. The minimum duration of this service is three hours. Reservation obligation 30 days before the service
Clients Safety.We believe in your safety. You won't find worn or unsafe tires on our cars, you won't see inoperable lighting, you won't hear grinding brakes or a suspension system that sounds as if it's going to fall to pieces.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Port pickup
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
The visit in NOTO walk has a time of 90 minutes,
Is one of the most beautifully-built towns in Europe and this remote little place comes out in the memory like wurzburg or Nymphenburg as one of the finest achievements of the age wich produced Mozart and Tiepolo.
The town of Noto is renowend for its exepional Baroque Heritage. Noto is the hub of a wide area, wich is full of important historical-archaeological, architectural and landscape data, extending from the Hyblaean plateau to the Ionan coast.
After we leave with our driver to arrive in 40 minutes at the Greek Theater of Syracuse (option the visit has a walk time of 60 minutes and the tiket is not included in the price of tour driver service)
The tour continues to visit the historic center of Ortigia on foot. Our driver greets you here in Ortigia and you have free time for the visit until the departure of your ship. Your ship will be at the port of Ortigia Siracusa.
Visit to the Syracuse aercheologic parck and Ortigia for a visit to the UNESCO historic center.
The Greek Theatre is the greatest example of greek theater of the West. It has the distinction of being almost entirely excavated in the rock. In addition to performances, it was the custom for the ancient Greeks, the theater was used for popular assemblies. After being adapted to games in the imperial era circus, the theater fell into disuse. In the sixteenth century, as well as other classical monuments, was plundered by the Spanish masters of Charles V, who used the good stone has already been cut to build the fortifications of Ortygia.
Syracuse, on the eastern coast of Sicily, was one of the most important cities of antiquity together with Athens, Rome and Carthage. Nowadays it is still possible to admire its ancient grandeur through the ancient greek monuments or the later barock churches in Ortygia. Syracuse offers to visitors also masterpieces by famous painters like Caravaggio or Antonello da Messina and the surrounding landscape is breathtaking: blue sea and steep canyons. The sicilian cuisine is also a highlight of the area.
The island of Ortigia was the first site of the Corinthian colonists and it contains the complex historical event of Syracuse among the streets of Greek origin, the walls of the medieval buildings and the facades of the baroque churches.
Here, as on can seldom find elsewhere, myth and history, ancient ant modern, pagan and Christian, light and shade, combine harmoniosly with a natural backdrop of incomparable beauty.
Departure Point :1: Porto di Siracusa, Riva Porto Lachio, 11, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
2: Ponte Santa Lucia, Siracusa SR, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
ci sarà un autista con una Mercedes con un cartello con scritto il nome del capo gruppo dei viaggiatoriPorts
- Porto di Siracusa, Riva Porto Lachio, 11, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Departure Time :12/2/2019 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual This excursion is customised using a driver. A driver is a chauffeur specialized in driving you around, he is able to provide basic historical information, he can show you the main highlights, is knowledgeable and he has an umbrella of information. The driver will take care to give adequate time at all stops and to accommodate special requests when possible, to ensure that your experience in Sicily will be both memorable and enjoyable. The driver is not a Licensed Tour Guide and cannot take you inside monuments. In case you need a Licensed Local Guide you must pay a surcharge and we will arrange for Licensed Guide to meet you directly on the spot. If you also want the extra service with a personalized local guide, you should let us know. The average cost of the local tour guide service is € 50.00 for each hour of service. The minimum duration of this service is three hours.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.