Side by Side Adventures, Combo Buggies and Catamaran
Discover Punta Cana aboard our fun and modern 4x4 XRT off-road vehicles.
Take the wheel and drive on our exclusive route through this impressive private property.
You can enjoy the most exquisite food along the beach and navigate in crystal clear waters of the Caribbean in our exclusive catamaran "Caribbean Sea"
And last but not least you will know one of the lagoons of the Ecological Reserve Indigenous Eyes, a natural spectacle!
In Dual Adventures you can: Drive a buggie, Sail on a catamaran, Swim in a lagoon and Have lunch on the beach.
Travel with your children? Don't worry, this is the perfect tour in Punta Cana for your family!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- crash helmet
- Entry/Admission - Reserva Ecologica Ojos Indigenas
What's excluded :
- Photography or videos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reserva Ecologica Ojos Indigenas, Ave. Abraham Lincoln No. 960, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
we stop to visit the Ecological Reserve of the Indigenous Eyes, where you can swim in the crystalline waters of one of the lagoons.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We choose in all the hotels in the Uvero Alto, Bavaro, and bulls head area. Depending on the hotel where you are locating, we inform you of the pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.