Sidi Bou Said cultural Walking tour
Are you ready for a Mediterranean dream? It starts with the hill of Sidi Bou Said- the white and blue village with the Arab- Andalusian style houses. The city with artistic spirit related to the holy man SIDI BOU SAID AL BEJI. Start your day with real energy bomb- the “zrir”- sweet mixture of nuts and sesame with honey, or Bomboloni. Then you walk up the hill to visit “Dar el Annabi” house built at the end of the 18th century, it is now a local museum, featuring the atmosphere of a Tunisian family. It offers the possibility to visitors to truly dive into the Tunisian daily life, arts, and traditions.
Afterward, you carry to “Kawa al alia” on the highest point of this dream place. As you take a stroll through this village, you can admire the bougainvilleas flowers until you reach the Sidi Chabaan coffee shop with a panoramic view of the bay of Tunis. Here you can enjoy the beautiful scenery with a cup of coffee or mint tea, sitting on straw mats with the locals and smoke a chicha.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private experience
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Museum Dar el-Annabi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum Dar el-Annabi, Rue Habib Thameur, Sidi Bou Said 2026 Tunisia
*Discover secrets of the holy man SIDI BOU SAID AL BEJI
*Get to know Tunisian life with locals enjoying the beautiful scenery with a cup of coffee or mint tea, sitting on straw mats with the locals and smoke a chicha
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Sidi Bou Said, Carthage, Tunisia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.