Siem Reap Night Treats
We start the evening with a hotel pick up, before heading to the famous Angkor Wat or Angkor Thom for sunset (no pass needed!) drinks, and a charcuterie and cheese plate. We then head down the non-touristy Khmer street food road to sample local delicacies, tropical fruits, creepy crawlies (if you dare), BBQ meats and desserts. After, we will jump into our tuk tuk and head into the popular Pub Street area. Here we will enjoy samples of the most famous local dishes and cocktails hidden in our favourite Speakeasy Bar. Finally, we will swing past dessert. More than a food tour, you will leave with a better understanding of Khmer history, culture, music and arts. Come hungry!
per adult from
2 hours 55 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Our dinner will be progressive at both street food stalls and our favourite restaurants. Come hungry.
- Snacks - We will start with a sunset charcuterie and cheese plate and then local snacks will be picked up and sampled on route.
- Alcoholic Beverages - All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
We will first head out to Angkor Wat for sunset drinks and canapes. From here we will head to the most famous local street food street to sample some grill, noodles, fruits and desserts and maybe some creepy crawlies. We then head into town to a hidden speakeasy bar for a cocktail and Khmer samplings before a delicious dessert
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pub Street, Street 08, Siem Reap Cambodia
After our Street Food forage we head to our favourite Speakeasy Bar in town for a tasting plate and cocktail
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :3 7 Makara St, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from central hotels or meet at a central meeting point
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.