Siena and San Gimignano: Small-Group Tour with Lunch from Florence
Enjoy the high quality of this small-group tour - the perfect experience in order to discover art, history, landscapes, food and wine in a comfortable and relaxed way with more personalized attention of a small group. Depart from Florence, see the highlights of Siena through the eyes of a licensed guide, admire the marvelous Tuscan landscape, taste genuine Tuscan food paired with great wines, and finish your day relaxing in the hill top village of San Gimignano.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small group day trip to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
- Professional and informative English speaking guide + driver
- Roundtrip transportation by air-conditioned minibus or minivan (Mercedes or similar) with free wi-fi
- Guided walking tour of Siena highlights + free time in Siena
- Entrance fees to visit the interiors of the Siena Cathedral (if option reserved)
- Lunch at a Tuscan winery, paired with their excellent red wines
- Free time in San Gimignano
- Entry/Admission - Fattoria Lornano
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Piazza del Campo
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Walls of Monteriggioni, P.za Roma, 53035, Monteriggioni Italy
Stop At: Fattoria Lornano, Strada di Lornano 11 Località Lornano, 53035, Monteriggioni Italy
Visit the estate, have a look at the old wine cellars. Take a seat and relax while enjoying a light lunch of seasonal Tuscan delicacies paired with a selection of great wines.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Historic Centre of San Gimignano, Piazza del Duomo 2, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
Explore the medieval hill town of San Gimignano. Famous for its splendid skyline of tall medieval towers, have free time to explore on your own. Discover the main street full of typical shops, have a look at the Collegiata (main church), or enjoy a gelato.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian & gluteen free, can be accommodated, please advise at time of booking under special requirements.
- Siena Cathedral is not accessible on Sundays and during celebrations
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you have limited mobility we highly recommend to book a private tour for your best enjoyment.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We want your experience to be as comfortable and safe as possible and for this reason, we are taking all possible measures to enable you to tour safely; thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.