Siena and San Gimignano with Tuscany Wine Tasting small group tour
Full day private tour – food and wine tasting included
Enjoy traveling through Tuscany on this private 10-hour journey from Rome, including Siena, San Gimignano, wine tasting, and lunch. Visit the UNESCO-listed historic center of San Gimignano before stopping to taste 10 different types of local wine and oil. Visit the wine estate to learn about the processing of grapes and have lunch in the restaurant of the estate. Then continue to Siena, a beautiful medieval city in Italy. Visit the heart of Siena and the central square known as 'Piazza del Campo,' known worldwide for the famous Palio, a horse race around the square in a medieval style.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Free transfer offered by the agency in air conditioning Minivan
- Tour assistant for all day
- Wine tasting and local products
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siena
- Entry/Admission - Tenuta Torciano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico di Siena, Piazza Del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
The historic centre of Siena has been declared by UNESCO a World Heritage Site. Siena is famous for its cuisine, art, museums, medieval cityscape and the Palio, a horse race held twice a year. Medieval city in Italy. Visit the heart of Siena and the central square known as 'Piazza del Campo,' known worldwide for the famous Palio, a horse race around the square twice each summer. Siena is famous not only for its wine but also for its sweets, including the 'Panpepato,' 'Panforte,' and 'Ricciarelli.' Stop for a good Italian coffee and taste a typical sweet of Siena.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Basilica Cateriniana Di S. Domenico, Piazza San Domenico, 53100, Siena Italy
The Basilica of San Domenico is one of the most important churches in Siena and is located between the square of San Domenico and Via della Sapienza. Built in the 13th century, it was enlarged in the following century. It contains the head-relic of Saint Catherine of Siena, inside a splendid Renaissance chapel built for the occasion.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Siena, Piazza del Duomo 8, 53100, Siena Italy
Siena Cathedral (Italian: Duomo di Siena) is a medieval church in Siena, Italy, dedicated from its earliest days as a Roman Catholic Marian church, and now dedicated to the Assumption of Mary.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
San Gimignano is a small walled medieval hill town in the province of Siena. “The City of the Hundred Towers” and it still maintains its original features and timeless charm. Furthermore, the name ‘San Gimignano’ is linked to one of the most historical Tuscan wines:” La Vernaccia di San Gimignano”. Arriving in San Gimignano you will explore its charming medieval streets, visit the old center of this wonderful city where the famous Chianti wine is produced.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Stop for a wine tasting and local products in a beautiful wine cellar: 10 different types of wine and oil, then visit the estate and learn about the processing of the grapes. Lunch at the restaurant of the estate. the tour take to end and back to Roma.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Hotels, Appartments, Bed&breakfast, accomodations. only in the city center (inside the Aurelian Walls). The address must to be provided on the reservation. If you do not find yourhotel in the list you must necessarily write it: without it, the service is not guaranteed
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Provide the correct phone number with international country code
- Provide the Correct address of your accommodation , hotel, B&B
- Emergency number also operational via whatsapp- One day before 24 H. Call to confirm the pick up
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome only)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Siena and San Gimignano with Tuscany Wine Tasting Private tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.