Siena Walking Tour - Private Tour with Official Guide
Get your Walking Tour in Siena and discover its culture, incredible sites, stories & legends with entertaining and passionate professional guides.
See the artistic, religious, and cultural treasures of Siena on a 2 hours guided walking tour. The best way to take in Siena's important sites is on foot, as your guide tells you about the city’s noble families and the famous Siena palio along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico di Siena, Piazza Del Campo, 53100, Siena Italy
Siena is a small Ancient town of Tuscany, a real Gothic gem, located on three hills 320 Mt above sea level. The glorious past of the city in the Middle Ages is still actual in the beauty and elegance of its palaces and squares, along the Ancient pilgrim's route called 'Via Frangigena' - The French Way.
On this tour we propose you a classic visit of the main sites, such as Piazza del Campo, where the famous horse race Palio takes place twice a year, and the Duomo square, with its amazing marble striped cathedral, but also the discovery of less known beautiful corners of the old city, along the territories of the Medieval neighbourhoods, the Contrade, to contact the real life of Siena.
This tour focuses on History, Arts, People and tradition.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Madre Teresa di Calcutta, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.