Sighisoara and Viscri Private Full-Day Tour from Brasov
Take this unique private tour in one of the world’s best kept secrets: the Viscri Village. It’s considered a UNESCO monument, and even Prince Charles has bought a house here. It’s houses are colored in blue and white, and it’s fortified Church watches over the village. It’s a place where time seems to have stopped.
In the second part of the trip, we are heading to the heart of Sighisoara, the last inhabited Citadel of Europe. Take a walk on it’s cobbled streets, narrow paths and colorful houses. The Old Town Square is an area protected by UNESCO. It’s medieval architecture comes from the Saxon people, who came here in the 1100s. They also built many mighty towers, each named after one of their guilds. If you love the medieval history and are passionate about finding out more, Sighisoara is the best place for you. It’s also the birth place of Dracula, also known as Vlad the Impaler.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Authorized Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Viscri, Viscri, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Start the day heading north through the beautiful hills of Transylvania, to one of the best kept secrets of the Saxon land. Viscri, a UNESCO monument, it’s as charming as the story goes. With its blue and pastel colored houses and a white fortified church that survived the centuries, the village is worth traveling the extra miles from the main road to explore an amazing place where time seems to have stopped in a different era.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sighisoara, Sighisoara, Mures County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Continue the exploration and head to the small town of Sighisoara, one of the seven Saxon cities in Transylvania and also a UNESCO monument. With its quaint location on top of the hill, the old citadel is barely touched by the time. Explore the narrow streets and the amazing sight from the top of the Clock Tower. Enjoy a short break on one of the small terraces of the old city, while the 300 year old statuettes of the old clock, keep the time and announce you when is time to head back to Brasov.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time is at 8:30 A.M. from your accommodation in Brasov. Please send us the name of your hotel/hostel/apartment in Brasov. Thank you!
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.