Sighisoara candlelight tour at Dracula's birth town -Outdoor experience
If you are a fan of Dracula and horror/vampire movies is a no-brainer . Your guide will walk you through the old town explaining the life of the only inhabited fortress in Europe , the place where almost 600 years ago Dracula was born , the legends behind the character of the most famous vampire in the world , churches , towers , bastions and much more , all this after the sun goes down upon the house where the most famous vampire lived for the first 6 years of his life.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Live guided tour inside the old city walls of Sighisoara fortress
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sighisoara Historic Center, Piata Cetatii Nr.1 Center of Sighisoara, Sighisoara 545400 Romania
You will meet your guide in front of the Clock Tower museum . After a short introduction about the old town you'll head up towards the Church on the Hill walking through the Covered Stairs or the Stairs of the Scholars. Strolling through the narrow streets of the only inhabited European medieval town you will bump into old city walls , towers and bastions extremely well preserved. Your guide will give you an in-depth description about the evangelistic church located just feet away from two of the major attractions in the city : The Clock Tower and Dracula's actual house , the place where the famous Wallachian king was born in 1431.
Your tour will end with the explanation about the Clock Tower , afterwards we will recommend a good place for dinner or for a couple of drinks if you want taste the local cousin and some of our famous beers and wines.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Piața Muzeului 1, Sighișoara 545400, Romania
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bring your own mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.