Sighisoara walking tour or the real house of Dracula -Outdoor experience
Your professional tour guide will walk you through the old town explaining the life inside the only inhabited medieval fortress in Europe , about its building and history and of course , for Dracula's fans the very place where the most famous vampire in the world was born almost 600 years ago.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Live guided tour inside the old city walls
- Entry/Admission - Sighisoara Historic Center
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sighisoara Historic Center, Piata Cetatii Nr.1 Center of Sighisoara, Sighisoara 545400 Romania
You will meet your guide in front of the Clock Tower museum . After a short introduction about the old town you'll head up towards the Church on the Hill walking through the Covered Stairs or the Stairs of the Scholars. Strolling through the narrow streets of the only inhabited European medieval town you will bump into old city walls , towers and bastions extremely well preserved. Your guide will give you an in-depth description about the evangelistic church located just feet away from two of the major attractions in the city : The Clock Tower and Dracula's actual house , the place where the famous Wallachian king was born in 1431.
Your tour will end with the explanation about the Clock Tower , afterwards you can explore it on your own pace and enjoy the breath-taking view from top of the tower.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Piața Muzeului 1, Sighișoara 545400, Romania
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bring your own mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.