Sighnaghi - city of Love 1 day private trip
Although it is one of Georgia's smallest towns, Sighnaghi serves as a popular tourist destination due to its location at the heart of Georgia's wine-growing regions, as well as its picturesque landscapes, pastel houses and narrow, cobblestone streets. Located on a steep hill, Sighnaghi overlooks the vast Alazani Valley, with the Caucasus Mountains visible at a distance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - free degustation of Georgian wine and homemade food
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Tour starts from Tbilisi. Till we reach Sighnaghi you will be able to:
degustate several types of Georgian wine
try homemade national food and alcoholic drinks.
visit Bodbe monastery
try Zip-line (price not included)
Then we will explore old city of love- Sighnaghi
• Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
• Sighnaghi Ethnographic Park, Signagi Georgia
Departure Point :Tbilisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick you up from any hotel, airport or address given by you before the trip starts. Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/20/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.