SIGHTJOGGING in the historic center of DIJON classified by UNESCO
We invite you to live a unique experience by combining culture and sport ... Put on your sneakers and join the Dijon Running Tour to explore the Burgundian capital in small strides. Follow our guide-runner and flicker with him to discover Dijon and its region.
Contraction of "sightseeing" and running (running), this practice consists in visiting a city, a place, while running.
The principle: You run accompanied by a guide-coach who shows you the places to see, known or not.
You jog enjoying the different facets of the city, and fill up on knowledge! And that, whatever your level, confirmed or beginner. We adapt to your appearance.
Sightrunning is a fun and sporty alternative to the traditional guided tour.
No minor registration (under 18) without the presence of at least one adult person also registered.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water - 1 bottle per person of 50cl
- Snacks - 1 cereal bar per person and a croissant upon arrival
- The individual tour from 1:30 to 1:45 with stops, photo breaks and explanations on certain sites
What's excluded :
- Everything not included in "what's included"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dijon, Dijon, Cote d'Or, Bourgogne-Franche-Comte
The buildings or places that you will see, among others:
The Darcy Garden and the reproduction of the Pompon bear; the Hôtel de la Cloche and Porte Guillaume; the Hôtel des Postes and the Art Nouveau pagodas building by Louis Perreau; the Maille boutique; the half-timbered house with 3 faces; the central halls; the Bareuzai; the mansions on rue des Forges; Notre Dame church and its Gargoyles, its Jacquemart and its owl; the Millière house and the Voguë hotel; the Mustard Fallot boutique; the half-timbered houses on rue Verrerie and the 3 Pignon house; the MUR and the Saint Nicolas tower; the house of the Cariatides; the Saint-Michel church, the theater of Dijon and the Nave; the Place des Ducs; Beaux-arts museum ; the Palace of the Dukes and States of Burgundy, the Philippe Le Bon Tower and the Cour de Flore; Liberation Square; the medieval streets Verrerie and Amiral Roussin; courthouse ; the Museum of Sacred Art and the Museum of Burgundy Life; Place Emile Zola; the Saint-Jean Theater; the Mulot and PetitJean boutique and the house without a roof; the Chapeau Rouge restaurant; Saint Philibert church; Saint-Benigne Cathedral and the Archaeological Museum; the Arquebus garden with natural history museums and the planetarium; The International City of Gastronomy and Wine; Dijon station
Departure Point :Darcy Garden, Place Darcy, 21000 Dijon, France
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.