Sights, Scenes, & Shopping Spree
Godfrey Tours will pick you up at your ship or hotel and take you shopping in downtown Charlotte Amalie. Once done with shopping, board again for a scenic two hour sightseeing tour of the island. Enjoy the beautiful scenic views and have an unforgettable time on St. Thomas.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary Drinks
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Godfrey Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Godfrey Tours, Frenchman's Bay Rd, Charlotte Amalie 00802 St. Thomas
Godfrey Tours will pick you up at your ship or hotel at and take you shopping in downtown Charlotte Amalie. Once done with shopping, you can board again for a scenic two hour sightseeing tour of the island. Our tour will take you to the Mafolie Hotel to overlook the Bluebeard and Blackbeard's pirate castles, then up to the highest point, the mountain top where you will find the famous rum daiquiri. We'll continue the tour and enjoy the view of Hassel island, Water Island, and the island of St. Croix along the way. We'll continue to Sir Francis Drake seat, (the British pirate) overlooking Magens Bay.
Once you've completed your tour, we will take you back to your ship with time to spare or to your hotel. Beach entrance fee is NOT included in package price.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: Havensight Point, St Thomas 00802, USVI
2: Crown Bay, Charlotte Amalie West, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting and starting point for visitors coming in at West Indian Company Cruise Ship Terminal, also referred to as Havensight Mall, will be at the blue canopy in the parking lot next to gate number three (3).The meeting place for visitors coming in at Crown Bay Cruise Ship Terminal will be at the Windmill located in front of your ship in the shopping mall. Ports
- Havensight Point / WIC Terminal
- Crown Bay
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If your ship is late or delayed and you have an early tour, don't panic! We will wait and give you reasonable and sufficient time to get off the ship so that you can still enjoy your tour. Remember to keep our number handy just in case you need to reach us in case of a delay or very early arrival.
- You should bring along the following items: bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, and cash for lunch, drinks and souvenirs. Drinks on the tour bus are complimentary.
- All children three (3) years and under accompanied by a paying adult are free on our tours. Adults and children four (4) years and older are full price.
- While shopping or at the beach, your items will be secured in the front cab of the tour bus.
- If Shopping is part of your tour, once you're finished, we meet at the Liberty Bell in Emancipation Park. Shops close at 1:00 PM on Sundays.
- Coki Beach and Sapphire Beaches are free but Magens Bay has an entrance fee of $5.00 per person.
- Your Tour Package does not include the beach entrance fee, Coral World entrance fee or any other activity.
- Free drinks are provided on the tour buses all day for our passengers.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.