Sightseeing 1-day Guided Tour in St. Petersburg (shore excursion)
During the tour you will discover the centre of St. Petersburg, having the opportunity yo get acquainted with the historical and architectural heritage of the city. You will explore the main attractions: the Kazan Cathedral, Nevsky Prospect, the Hermitage Museum and Palace Square.
The feature of this tour is that you'll visit St. Isaac's Cathedral with colonnade, the main cathedral of the Russian empire. And the most beautiful and unique Church on Spilled Blood. This Church was built on the site where Emperor Alexander II was fatally wounded.
Both buildings are recognized symbols of St. Petersburg.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Private raincoat
- Entry/Admission - Saint Isaac's Square
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saint Isaac's Square, Isaakiyevskaya Sq., St. Petersburg Russia
You will visit St. Isaacs, the main cathedral of the Russian Empire and recognized symbol of St. Petersburg. You will come to St. Isaac's colonnade where you can discover the most beautiful view of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
One of the most beautiful and unique church which was built on the site where Emperor Alexander II was fatally wounded.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palace Square, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
One of the main squares in the city where the Hermitage and Alexander's column are located
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Peter and Paul Fortress, Petropavlovskaya Fortress, 3, St. Petersburg 197022 Russia
The group will enter and pass by Peter and Paul's fortress, get to know about its history
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mikhailovskiy Castle Historical Museum, Sadovaya St., 2, St. Petersburg 191011 Russia
The residency of Pavel the First as well as one of the most fascinating buildings in the city
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in any hotel in St. Petersburg. Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/4/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.