Sightseeing Bike Tour Amalfi Coast
Starting from Sorrento towards Meta, we will cross some small towns on the Sorrento peninsula, Sant’Agnello and Piano di Sorrento.
Once in Meta, we will encounter the first roughness of the day: a 5 km climb at 4-5% slope that will lead us to the brow of the
Teresinella towards the beginning of State Road 163 in the direction of Amalfi.
From here we will dive, among dozens and dozens of curves, on the Amalfi coast, crossing the famous towns of Positano and Praiano, until we reach the Cathedral of Amalfi.
During the journey we will all face ups and downs, each of 2-3 km with slopes between 4 and 5%, and we will travel for 20 km along the coast overlooking the Gulf of Salerno.
Once in Amalfi, we will make a brief stop in the coastal town between the traditional alleys and the majestic Cathedral of Sant’Andrea.
After the stop we will return to Sorrento retracing the same route as the first leg.
Our Bike Tour will end in Sorrento after about 60 km.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Casco rental
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sorrento in bici, Piazza Andrea Veniero, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Along our route on the coast road overlooking the Gulf of Salerno, we will pass through Positano, the pearl of the Amalfi coast and we will stop a few minutes to admire its beauty before continuing
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Praiano, Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
After Positano, we will cross Praiano, another fascinating and characteristic village built on the slope of the hill and overlooking the blue waters of the Gulf of Salerno
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
We will ride along the main road 163 between hills and sea, a winding road with a breathtaking view
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Amalfi, ancient Maritime Republic, is the point of arrival of our bike tour. We will make a brief stop to admire the cathedral, the splendid panorama and the characteristic alleys
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Participants will be asked to sign a special form in which they will self-certify, under their own responsibility not to have come into contact with people affected by Covid19 and not to be affected by him / herself. Alternate seats in the van. Obligatory masks in visits and closed places.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.