Sightseeing Budapest Walking Tour
Do you love walking? Beside the most important Budapest sights, you can visit some nice local quiet places, you can stop to look into gorgeous courtyards, have an ice-cream break. Does it sound exciting? Capital of Hungary is so attractive that you will not want to miss any of its sights! Do not worry; it is possible to cheat a bit: you will need a few tram tickets. It is interesting to travel with the Budapesters. Everybody has to see the oldest subway on the continent! Are you ready to discover and learn about the history and traditions? Do you want to hear fascinating stories, legends, myths about the sights, places that can even take you back to the turn of the twentieth century? With local charismatic guide, you will visit the house of Parliament, Saint Stephen Basilica, Heroes square, Castle hill, the old and the new metro line.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
*Discover the house of Parliament, Saint Stephen Basilica, Heroes square, Castle hill, the old and the new metro line.
*Feel Hungarian way of living on tram traveling with the Budapesters on the oldest subway on the continent
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Budapest, Szent István tér 1, 1051 Hungary
Return Detail :Budapest, Dohány u. 2, 1074 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.