Sightseeing city tour by car with the Russian tinctures degustation
It is a great opportunity to have a brief acquaintance with majestic St.Petersburg! A panoramic car tour of the historic part will show you all the main architectural monuments and remarkable views, which make the city a museum under the open sky.
Our sightseeing tour ends in a Bar-Museum in the downtown where your guide and a driver will leave you. Here you can fully immerse yourself in the atmosphere of Slavic life and household. It is a cozy and hospitable home filled with authentic local color where you can touch the Russian history and taste the homemade drinks and viands, listen to interesting stories and tales (in English), solve tricky puzzles and participate in exciting competitions.
A set of 5 tinctures with light snacks is included for each person - to warm up in winter and to relax in summer.
If you arrive by a cruise ship, see an Option "For e-visa cruise passengers".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide service in your chosen language for 3 hours
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 3 hours
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Set of 5 tinctures with light snacks for each person
- Port transport fees - in the tour Option "For e-visa cruise passengers"
What's excluded :
- All food and drinks except for the set of 5 tinctures with light snacks per person
- Back transfer from the bar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
In our city tour you will see all the main sights, which make St.Petersburg a museum under the open sky: main street - Nevsky Prospect with its historical buildings, Kazan Cathedral, Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Saint Michael's Castle, Winter Palace where Hermitage is situated and Palace Square, St. Isaac’s Cathedral and Bronze Horseman, Admiralty, Spit of Vasilyevsky (Basil) Island with wonderful view on Neva river, Peter and Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Smolny Cathedral and other great sights.
You will have driving and photo stops at any needed time to enjoy the harmony of the "Northern Capital" and make beautiful pictures or a short walk. Our guides are always ready to hear your desires and modify the program according to them.
The tour ends in a Bar-Museum with authentic interior and atmosphere, located in the city center. Here you will taste 5 tinctures with light snacks (for each person) and participate in interesting games with barmen, who will also tell you amusing stories and make your excellent mood. After that you can leave the bar and continue your evening in another place or stay here as long as you like and taste the other dishes and drinks. In the menu you will find beer, cider, a wide range of tinctures as well as some hot dishes like meat and fish Dumplings, vareniks, cold snacks and desserts. The average bill is 500-1000 Rubles.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide and a driver on a vehicle will meet you in the hotel, cruise port (see an Option "For e-visa cruise passengers"), airport or any agreed place. After your leisure in the Bar, you may have a pleasant walk to your point of destination or go by a public transport. If you want to prolong the car and driver service for a full tour, please, inform us beforehand.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- St Petersburg Port Passenger Terminal, р. Большая Нева,, Санкт-Петербург, Russia, 199034
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/7/2020 - 12/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Any other language and bigger group size are available upon request.
- If you make e-visa, please, double-check that all data is entered correctly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please, inform us, if you have any specific requirements. And we will do our best to fulfill them.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.