Sightseeing Cruise around the Amsterdam Lakes
Step on board with us and enjoy a wonderful cruise along the Amsterdam Lakes. This area is characterized by shallow lakes and islands. The islands are polders and are still being drained by 18 restored polder mills in operation. Most of these mills can be seen during the cruise.
We will sail along polders with cows in the meadow, islands with historic windmills, colorful bulb fields, and beautiful views. The lakes are littered with sailing boats and small boats, it cannot be more Dutch!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Restroom on board
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kagerplassen, 2361 Warmond, Netherlands
Join us on a beautiful cruise through the Green Heart of Holland, characterized by shallow lakes and islands. The islands are polders and are still being drained by 18 restored polder mills in operation. Most of these mills can be seen during the cruise. This is Holland in its entirety: polders, cows, windmills, lakes, beautiful views, and beautiful Dutch villages. The Green Heart is a national landscape. The different areas within the Green Heart of Holland have their own character and appearance. Each area is unique in terms of location, landscape, and cultural history. Together they make the Green Heart of Holland a special landscape.
The captain informs you about all the sights during the trip and in good weather, you can of course also enjoy the deck where you have a wide view of the surroundings. Our employees are available when it comes to a drink, a snack, or a simple lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gemeentehaven, 2361 CM Warmond, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.