Sightseeing Cruise Between Mandalay and Bagan
Embark on our RV Panorama and enjoy the warm sunlight and gentle breeze on upper deck. Downstream from Mandalay to Bagan, exploring a typical village at a river bank of the Ayeyarwaddy will give you unforgettable memories. Delicious Myanmar cuisine will await you for lunch and you will have a relax time for sunbathing in the sun deck. Our crew team will demonstrate different ways of wearing Myanmar Traditional Longyi (garment worn by Myanmar people) and Thanatkha (fragrant paste made from the bark of Thanatkha tree). Enjoy the gorgeous sunset moment and arrive at your destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way river cruise
- Breakfast, lunch or Myanmar-style cuisine, coffee and tea, with vegetarian options available
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (except for selected package)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Baggage Portarage fees not included at Mandalay and Bagan Jetty
- Meet your guide and crew at 2 Cannons Jetty in the early morning, 6am and embark on our RV Panorama, a fully air-conditioned teak wood cabin with ultra-comfortable luxury seating. Our captain and crew will provide a short safety briefing and healthy breakfast will be served on upper deck. Enjoy fresh fruit juices, blended coffee and tea under the warm sunlight and gentle breeze.
Around 10am, we offer you a special opportunity to experience the country lifestyle by visiting a typical Myanmar village, Lekkapin, on the river bank of Ayeyarwaddy during the down-stream journey (Mandalay to Bagan). This charming village is located in Myint Mu district in Sagaing division with about 1000 inhabitants who are mostly Buddhists. A pagoda, two monasteries and a secondary school are located there. The people there live on traditional hat making and agriculture. Interesting family product of jute hat is their specialty that you can learn step by step from raw material to finished product as you visit from one house to another. You all are warmly welcome to Lekkapin village by the people who are friendly, cheerful and kind just like typical Myanmar people are, and this is really a rare chance for you to observe the simple way of life in Myanmar.
Delicious lunch will be served around noon while enjoy the panoramic views as you sunbathe sitting in our unique seats on sun deck. Feel the gentle waves of Mother Ayeyarwaddy and enjoy the bliss of life.
You will notice that Myanmar population wear their traditional costume, longyi, for daily wears and some strange yellow motifs as make-up on our face, Thanatkha. These are the important parts of our daily life and we would like to demonstrate the different styles of wearing Longyi and how we apply Thanatkha, our traditional make-up. Everyone is invited to participate on the upper deck after lunch time and enjoy trying Longyi and Thanatkha.
We will arrive at Bagan around 5pm and enjoy watching the truly breathtaking sunset views with your family and friends.
Departure Point :Mandalay, Mandalay, Mandalay Region
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up point is at our Jetty only.Pick up at Client's Hotel is not included.Ports
- 2 Cannons Jetty, Mandalay
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Old Bagan, Myanmar (Burma)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please meet at the port 30 minutes before the departure time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.