Sightseeing Day Sail around Boston Harbor
Choose between either a 1.5 or 2-hour sail around Boston Harbor aboard beautiful schooner Adirondack III, an 80-foot pilot schooner of the 1890s. Sail past the seaport district, Castle Island, Fort Independence, Spectacle Island, and Long Island with Long Island Head Light. Great for families and friends who want to sail and see the sights of Boston from the water!
Within minutes of leaving the dock, guests will forget the distractions of life on land and experience the joy of a leisurely sail. Sit back and relax as the crew raises sail and provides beverage service. Drinks are available for purchase by credit card only. Guests are welcome to bring a picnic onboard.
The knowledgeable captain and crew are always ready to answer questions about the sights and history of Boston Harbor and its surrounding areas. From interesting facts to old-time legends, the maritime world of Boston has many great stories to offer.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Duration: Choose between a 1.5 or 2 hour sailing experience
What's excluded :
- Beverages are not included, but are available for purchase by credit card only.
- Soda & Water is $2.00, beer is $6.00, wine is $7.00/glass, and mixed drinks are $9.00.
- Gratuities (recommended for the captain and crew)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Classic Harbor Line Boston MA Day Tours, 60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110-3329
Sail around Boston's Seaport District and take in views of many newly constructed buildings along with some classic structures that originally comprised Boston's waterfront community
Pass By: Fan Pier, 22 Liberty Dr, Boston, MA 02210-1234
Sail by Fan Pier and see the spanning Moakley Federal Courthouse, the World Trade Center and Harpoon Brewery.
Pass By: Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area, 191W Atlantic Ave, Hull, MA 02045-3303
Sail amongst the Inner Harbor Islands of Boston Harbor including Castle Island featuring Fort Independence and the Donald McKay Monument, Spectacle Island, and Long Island with the Long Island Head Light House.
Departure Point :Classic Harbor Line Boston, 60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years. Coolers and outside alcoholic beverages are not permitted
- Dress for the weather - it's often cooler on the water
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Plan to arrive at the ticket booth 15-30 minutes prior to the departure time. The meeting point is located directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel in the Ferry Terminal just steps away from the dock. Boarding begins 5 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The capacity is reduced. Masks are required at boarding and disembarking. We ask that masks be worn by our guests as much as possible. To imbibe in food or beverages, you may remove your mask. This can only be done while you are in your assigned ‘zone’. If you leave your zone a mask must be put on.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.