Sightseeing in Gdańsk (Sopot/Gdynia) - 4 hours tour
We pick the customers up from Hotel/Hostel/Apartament and go to the Góra Gradowa. In Hewelianium center customers will see presentation. Then we take customers to Westerplatte.
Returning, we go through the tunnel under the Martwa Wisła. The next point is the PGE ARENA Stadium, from which we are go to Przymorze to show a falowiec - the longest residential building in Poland and a lantern and a free zone along the way.
Next point is the Oliwa Cathedral Where customers will listen to the organ concert.
Customers will also see the Museum of the Second World War, the European Solidarity Center and the Old Town. Then we go to the Sopot where customers can have their free time. After the trip return to the destination.
It is possible to extend the trip. Each subsequent hour costs PLN 100.
If you speak English poorly, you can take part in this tour with a German, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian and Swedish translator with us for an additional fee.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Gora Gradowa
- Entry/Admission - Westerplatte
- Entry/Admission - Falowiec
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gora Gradowa, Reduta Miejska, Gdansk Poland
Beautiful view to all old town and multimedia presentation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Westerplatte, Gdansk Poland
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Falowiec, Obrońców Wybrzeża 4-10, 80-398 Gdańsk, Poland
The longest residential building
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sopot, Sopot, Pomerania Province, Northern Poland
Vist Sopot and free time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect all trips from any place agreed with a representative of our company.Airports
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.