Sightseeing, Top 3 spots of Seoul
★ Discover Bukchon Hanbok Village featuring Korean traditional houses.
★ Fascinating black-grooved roof tiles !
★ Capture the stunning Seoul landscape on top of NSeoul Tower
★ NSeoul Tower the most iconic tower, heart of romantism
★ Pass by Cheonggye Stream where both Koreans and Foreigners enjoy walk
Visit the top three locations that are loved by locals on a morning tour. Be taken from your hotel to the traditional Bukchon Hanok village, modern N Seoul Tower and the beautiful Cheonggye Stream.
Hotel(In Seoul) → Bukchon Hanok Village → N Seoul Tower → RedPine or Ginseng Center → Pass by Cheonggye Stream → Drop off at Myeongdong
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Guide
- Pick-up Service(In Seoul)
What's excluded :
- Drop-off Service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cosmo. Jin Tour - Day Tours, Seoul South Korea
Bukchon Hanok Village, preserved Hanok style homes where the lords lived 500 years ago. Healing Time in Seoul N-Seoul Tower, a landmark of Seoul, famous for its panoramic view of Seoul, promises of eternal love with the lock of love.
The northern part of Seoul is famous for its towns (villages), where people lived since ancient times because it is around the royal palace. Among them, Bukchon Hanok Village is attracting attention as a sightseeing destination that Koreans want to visit. As you walk through the hanok in Bukchon, you can see the life of the people in Korea.
Seoul Tower is also famous as a place for various dramas! When you look at Seoul from the top of Mt. Namsan, you will be immersed in the charm of Seoul. Especially when the weather is clear if you are lucky you can see North Korea from Seoul Tower.
Looking out at the panoramic view of Seoul from the Seoul Tower, promising an eternal love setting it through a lock of love.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please check the minimum Pax, of your tour group.
- The tour starting minimum Pax is 2, the minimum Pax is not filled before the tour date, the tour will be canceled.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travel information form to fill in
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.