Sightseeing tour by ConferenceBike
Experience a sightseeing tour of a different kind with a ConferenceBike and discover the sights of Dresden. Marvel at the Neumarkt, the Kulturpalast, the Altmarkt, the Kreuzkirche, the Residenzschloss, the Theaterplatz (with Zwinger and Semperoper), the Schlossplatz, the Fürstenzug or many other highlights of Dresden.
Your guide will show you and your group the most beautiful places in Dresden. This tour of a special kind is aimed at those interested in culture who want to actively explore Dresden.
With the ConferenceBike (almost) everyone can ride: older people, children, people with balance disorders or people with disabilities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Ride on the ConferenceBike
What's excluded :
- Drinks and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Frauenkirche Dresden, Georg-Treu-Platz 3 Eingang G der Frauenkirche, 01067 Dresden, Saxony Germany
The journey starts directly at Neumarkt and leads along the most important highlights of the Saxon capital.
Departure Point :Neumarkt, 01067 Dresden, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.