sightseeing tour in Fez
Today after after your breakfast in your accommodations,we will pickup you at 10:00AM, we’ll spend the whole day( 5 or 6 hours) exploring the ancient heart of Moroccan civilization: Fez, with professional multilingual guide to explore quickly cultural, historical sites, Islamic places and attractive sights in Fez medina.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Fez’s old medina – The biggest urban car-free zone in the world, Fez, a UNESCO sight, is a massive labyrinth of dusty alleys, sumptuous houses and palaces, hectic markets, and innumerable stories. The joy of visiting Fez consists largely in simply meandering through this medieval urban jungle. Among the many things we’ll discover are the recently restored leather tanneries, the Foundouk Nejjarine woodworking museum, the Dar el-Magana water clock, the serene Bou Inania Koranic school, the Moulay Idriss II Mausoleum, and the Karaouiyne university (the oldest university in the world), just to name a few!
If you are interested for Souvenir shopping – As the center of the Moroccan handicraft industry, Fes is also the perfect place to do some souvenir shopping. Scarves, leather goods, carpets, spices, metal goods, pottery, etc., Fez has it all!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick up all our guests from their accommodations. if you want us to meet you in any other place in Fes, for us that's ok.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Omegatour