Sightseeing Tour in Pucon with optional Villarica
We invite you to tour the capital of tourism in the Araucanía region and experience its beauty!
Through this tour you will have the opportunity to visit Pucón to get to know the city like never before: we will tour around the city center to visit its main streets, viewpoints, handmade galleries, and the famous wooden flowers.
If you want to continue exploring the beauties In the region, you can add to the city tour the option to visit the city of Villarrica, where we can learn more about its varied cuisine and see its impressive landscapes.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
- Spanish Professional Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pucon, Pucon, Araucania Region
We will leave from our selected hotels at approximately 9 AM to begin the visit to the Quelhue gateway. Here we can observe the Trancura river, and if the weather is clear, we will also see the Villarrica, Quetrupillan and Lanín volcanoes.
We will continue towards the center of the city to know the main streets, shops, and attractions. We will pass through the Mirador Monasterio, Playa Grande, sector La Poza, and a artisanal gallery . Here you can explore the interesting souvenirs and if you wish you can take one home. We will continue on our way to the square, the new Casino, the great Hotel Pucón, Hotel Gudenswager and finally we will visit the traditional wooden flowers, unique in the region.
Importante note: Return to hotels at 12pm Pucon Only without Villarica Option.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Villarrica, Araucania, Chile
This area has a very varied trade that ranges from wood crafts, natural jams, local fruits, and handmade chocolates. Through this visit, you will be able to know where to obtain these typical products, which their highlight are the pine nuts, wild boar and deer meat along with the merquén, an important ingredient in the Mapuche food.
In Villarrica we will visit the Museum with its sample of the Mapuche culture and pre-Hispanic instruments. Within the tour, we can also visit the Villarrica Cathedral, built in the early nineteenth century, the beach and important attractions of the city.
Importante note: Return to hotels at 1pm Pucon with Villarica Option.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pucon only return to hotels from 12pm
- Pucon and Villarica return to hotels from 1pm
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance. If you do not respect basic safety measures, you will be required to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.