Sightseeing tour in Tbilisi,on a trace of German colony
Before I putting the tour ,I tested it many times in many point of view.was not easy to find as far as much information about Germans after communist epoch.I think it is well balanced informative part and the happiness what nature ,good architecture and food give us.if something is not interesting or you want to replace it with other place.let me know in advance. Quantity of guests too I can receive 6 and 18 guests too.
per adult from
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water - Lunch
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Meal.anything what I have no written in my tour's description
- The tour route starts from Liberty square from where had been determined 19th century's Tbilisi architectural aesthetics.We will walk on Rustaveli avenue,walk down to Dry BRIDGE ,pass to now PRESIDENT's Palace and former ORBELIANI's palace, DRY BRIDGE,FLEA MARKET,from where we continue the tour by a car and history of Germans colonies,reason of their colonization,their lifestyle,marriage,funeral,German painters,architects,winemakers,saved buildings from severe times,MAYERS' RITUAL HOUSE, FORMER GERMAN NATIONAL COUNCIL' S building where they protected their rights ,Zaarbrucken square,ART PALACE museum and German princ's former palace.with things particularly fireplaces by which Germans adorned their houses,old Tbilisi on paintings seen by German painters.here finishes Germans stories ,we will visit GARDENIA ,the most beautiful place where we refresh with taste beverage,CHRONICLER OF GEORGIA in close vicinity OF Tbilisi sea.scenic coastal line road.MTATSMINDA PARK,we wIll be able to enjoy city's views ,take down by FUNICULAR railway and by the car to LIBERTY SQUARE.
Departure Point :Pushkin Square, Tbilisi, Georgia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.