Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu Valley
Sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley combination of Buddhist and Hindus temples, with historical tour guide, that you will learn history, culture, and off course lifestyle of peoples.
You will visit Boudhanath Stup, biggest Buddhist stupa, in Nepal, the Hindus Temple Pasupatinath temple, the Historical Patan Durbar Squire, and Kathmandu Durbar Squire tours are the high light of day.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Pick up from Hotel, City Guide and Land Transport.
What's excluded :
- Food, Sightseeing entrance fees, personal tips for guide and driver.
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath Stupa is biggest Buddhist Stupa in Nepal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the famous Hindus temple located in bank of Bagmati river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Patan Durbar Square, Patan (Lalitpur) 44700 Nepal
Patan Durbar Square is one of the 3 UNESCO world heritage sites, located middle of the Lalitpur, build by Malla Dynasty about 1600 century.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Kathmandu Durbar Square in front of the old royal palace of the former Kathmandu Kingdom is one of three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley in Nepal, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us your location to Pick you up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.