Sightseeing Transfer from Skopje to Ohrid Via National Park Mavrovo
Our sightseeing transfers will enable you enjoy in the marvelous landscapes, driving through mountains and valleys, by rivers and lakes. It will show you how architecture and life differ from village to village, from town to town!
The sightseeing transfers are pleasant, touring drives that give you the opportunity of exploring and visiting beautiful sites in Macedonia that otherwise would have been missed out.
Our Sightseeing transfer from Skopje to Ohrid via National Park Mavrovo is an excellent chance to see one of the most beautiful mosques, the Painted Mosque in Tetovo, then enjoy driving through the National Park Mavrovo, visit St. Jovan Bigorski Monastery with its exceptional wooden iconostasis, you will have an option for a stop for local, tasty lunch at the picturesque village Jance, you will be driven along Debar and Globocica Lakes and along the purest river Radika. Just before arriving to Ohrid, you will pass through the second biggest town on Ohrid Lake, Struga.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Meet-and-greet Service
- Luggage assistance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Whether you’re traveling individually, with a partner or in a group, your transfer needs are covered with this sightseeing transfer from your hotel in Skopje to Ohrid. Arrange for a stress-free ride to Ohrid with this private transfer service. On the day of the transfer, simply meet your professional driver at your hotel, and then sit back in your private, air-conditioned vehicle and relax on the journey to Ohrid. During this, approximately 6-hours transfer, you will have an option for few breaks where you can enjoy one of the most beautiful sights of Western Macedonia.
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel or any location of your preference in Skopje, with a comfortable A/C car/minivan and take you on an enjoyable, pleasant drive with sightseeing opportunities, without the stressful worries while traveling on coaches and trains.Some of the places you will most likely pass:
The Painted Mosque in Tetovo
St. Jovan Bigorski
Village Jance (optional lunch)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suggested between: 8:00 am-10:00 am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per Vehicle, based on 1-3 passengers per car or 4-7 passengers per minivan
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.