Sightseeing Walking tour in Mykonos
Greek Island in the Aegean Sea- Mykonos is one of the most visited and liked places in the world. It is so beautiful, that can be called summer party paradise! It is full of bars, massive dance clubs, iconic landmarks and archaeological heritage. Walking around the Mykonos you can learn the history of this island. Do you know how it became one of the most well- known islands in the world? What is the most famous street in Mykonos? Have you ever heard about the “Paraportiani Church '' a miracle of Cycladic architecture? With your local charismatic guide you will visit the old port of Mykonos, little chapel of St. Nicholas, narrow streets of Mykono’s Hora. You will discover hidden spots and the picturesque white houses, the most famous street in Mykonos, windmills, Little Venice and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Windmills (Kato Milli), Alefkadras, Mykonos Town 846 00 Greece
*Discover hidden spots and the picturesque white houses, the most famous street in Mykonos, windmills, Little Venice
*Visit the old port of Mykonos, little chapel of St. Nicholas, narrow streets of Mykono’s Hora.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Mikonos 846 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.