Signaghi city of love
The Tour start in the morning and we will drive from Tbilisi directly to one of the most beautiful region of Georgian Kakheti, also called Wine region.
The tour has following itinerary:
• Visit The special Village and taste Georgian Cheese and Special Georgian bread "Shoti"
• Bodbe monastery complex (with a beautiful views and gardern)
• Sighnaghi City - City of Love
• Visit Kindzmarauli winery. To taste wine and have a dinner there
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kindzmarauli Corporation Wine House
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodbe Monastery of St. Nino, Signagi Georgia
The monastery of St. Nino is located in the village of Bodbe, in the Sighnaghi region, Kakheti. The territory of the monastery is decorated with flower beds and bushes, vineyards and a healing spring. The history of the monastery is closely connected with the adoption of Christianity. According to the legend, after the adoption of Christianity, King Miriani had a dream: four stars flew across the four mountains of Georgia and one of the rays was near Bobde. Nino went there to put a cross on that very place. She lived very modestly in a tent where she died. Now on the territory of the monastery, there is a church of St. George of the IX century made of bricks. The walls are decorated with frescoes. The temple is built in the Russian-European style, in the bell tower near the church of St. George is built in the same style. To the right, there is located the church of St. Nino, the construction of which was completed recently.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sighnaghi, Georgia
Due to its special and unique architecture and natural location Sighnaghi, pearl of Kakheti region (110km from Tbilisi), is one of the most beautiful small towns in Georgia. Built 790 meters above the sea level, it overlooks the most beautiful landscape of Alazani Valley and Caucasus Mountains. It was recently restored under government project but 200-year old view is still preserved. The wall, houses built with Georgian bricks, wooden fretwork balconies, cobblestone pavements, wine cellars, basements and of course the inimitable views produce an unforgettable impression upon the visitors of the town.You can enjoy walking in the city, get up the wall, eat Kakhetian food and drink wine in its restaurants, visit wine cellars, buy Georgian carpets or at least some knitted goods such as socks and hats. Sighnaghi wall with the length of about 5 kilometers and 23 towers was built in King Erekle II’s times in 1770s. The fortress could accommodate almost all Kizikians in that period. Sighnaghi Wall is still considered to be one of the most important historic monuments in Kakheti and throughout Georgia. A small section of the wall has been restored for tourism.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kindzmarauli Corporation Wine House, Chavchavadze St. 55, Kvareli 383320 Georgia
Kindzmarauli Marani has a large vineyard library with more than 400 grape varieties that grow in Georgia. Located in Kvareli, Georgia the winery currently produces two million bottles of wine.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.