Silent Trollfjord Cruise
Experience Lofoten’s majestic Trollfjord in complete silence aboard our modern electric ship. Discover new perspectives and explore this epic fjord’s mysterious depths with our underwater drone.
Departing from Svolvær harbor in the morning, we set out for Trollfjord, about an hour cruising away. On the way you can take in the breathtaking views in comfortable, panoramic lounges and multi-level decks.
As we reach Trollfjord, we’ll launch an underwater drone, bringing you unique perspectives on the mysterious depths of this fjord. What do you think hides beneath the surface? We’ll spend some time in Trollfjord, exploring as, above us, white-tailed eagles soar against the backdrop of steep mountains.
Our engaging crew will tell you about the wildlife, landscape and history of the resilient communities that live in this epic coastal landscape. Onboard there’s a selection of beverages and local foods for purchase.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Torget 18-22, 8300 Svolvær, Norway
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
Stop At: Lofoten Islands, Lofoten Islands, Nordland, Northern Norway
Discover a part of the majestic Lofoten Islands from the water
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trollfjord, Hadsel Municipality, Norway
When we reach Trollfjord we’ll explore its beauty while above us, white-tailed eagles soar against the backdrop of steep mountains. We’ll launch an underwater drone, bringing you unique perspectives on the mysterious depths of this fjord. What do you think hides beneath the surface?
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Svolvaer, Svolvaer, Vagan, Lofoten Islands, Nordland, Northern Norway
We will return to Svolvaer with a stunning view from the water.
Departure Point :Thon Hotel Lofoten, Torget, 8300 Svolvær, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.