Silent Whale Watching
Get a unique perspective on the majestic humpback and Orcas (killer whales) as they feed in the herring-rich fjords of the Arctic.
Departing Tromsø in the morning, we head out to where the whales are in time to enjoy the short hours of daylight. On the way you can take in the breathtaking views of frozen landscapes in comfortable, panoramic lounges and multi-level decks. You’ll find a selection of food and drinks for purchase on board.
We use a hybrid engine to reach the whale’s feeding grounds, and as we near the whales, we switch to a silent electric engine that allows us to get closer without disturbing them.
Please note that the duration of this trip depends on the whales’ location and can therefore range from 6-7 hours. There’s no guarantee, but we’ll always do our best to see the whales!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Skjervøy fiskecamp AS, Strandveien 150A, 9180 Skjervøy, Norway
Please arrive no later than 07.45hrs
Departure 08.00hrs - return to Tromsø between 15-16.00hrs
Departure Point :Clarion Hotel The Edge, Kaigata 6, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.