Silicon Valley Tour in Luxury Car or Minivan
You will learn about the history of San Francisco and Bay Area as well as why Silicon Valley is here and how it started.
We will pick you from your hotel or residence and take you down to the Silicon Valley.
You will see the Oracle campus, the Emerald City and the Trimaran of Larry Ellison.
You will see both Facebook campuses, home of Steve Jobs, garage where Hewlett and Packard started Silicon Valley.
You will walk with a student guide exploring the highlights of Stanford’s beautiful campus. 2 hours walking tour.
You will visit the Google Campus.
You will visit the new Apple Park Visitor Center.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Water in vehicles.
- Free Stanford tour.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hewlett Packard Garage, 367 Addison Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
The Garage where Hewlett and Packard created their first oscillograph. Birthplace of Silicon Valley.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Stanford University, 450 Serra Mall, Palo Alto, CA 94305-2004
2 Hours Guided Walking tour of Stanford.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Google Android Lawn Statues, 1981 Landings Dr, Mountain View, CA 94043-0801
Visit Google Campus. Make pictures.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Apple Park Visitor Center, 10600 N Tantau Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014-0739
Visit New Apple Park Store. Shopping. Making pictures. Coffee time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :333 Powell St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you from any hotel or other place of residence in the city.Airports
- San Francisco Intl Airport, San Bruno, CA 94128
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.