Silk woven experience plan at the small Kyoto castle edge in Ecchu
Fukumitsu of Nanto City came to Japan in 1945 as a land of evacuation.
The creative period of the Fukumitsu era, which is the middle age when both physical strength and physical strength are full, is 6 years and 8 months.
It is a plan to have you touch the lifestyle and personality of Shiga at that time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- From Edo to Meiji, the production of silk fabrics was very popular in Nanto City.
Especially at the castle's edge, silk fabrics flourished throughout the city. Why do not you experience various textiles in such a silk town?
The silk fabric experience is at "Johana Orikan", where even small children can experience various fabrics such as coasters and shawls,
From simple courses that can be enjoyed to courses that take a long time to complete,
It can be enjoyed by groups and families.
Departure Point :Fukumitsu Station, Araki, Nanto, Toyama 939-1732, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.